Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Use Keyboard With Mouse

Hello Visitors!
Today I write this tip for you. I hope that if you follow these simple steps then you can use keyboard on your display screen without any external keyboard.
If you feel that your external keyboard is not working or some particular key is not working then you can use external keyboard on your screen. This property of keyboard is found in Windows XP & Windows 7.Just follows these steps.

1- " Go to Start Menu and click on “Run”.
2- Type “OSK”.
3- Now press “Enter”.
Note: Don't use commas.
You will see keyboard on your screen. Now use mouse to click on keys for operation ".



If you feel any Help, feel free to contact me by “E-mail” and “comment box”
E-mail: HassanRazaGardezi@gmail.com

A Computer Trick by SYED HASSAN RAZA

1 comment:

  1. Nice one.Thank you
    Visit my blog http://sonaby-tech.blogspot.in/
    Advice how to improve my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please Write Comments